These quality vials are manufactured of USP Grade IV polypropylene and designed for cryogenic storage and transport of biological specimens at temperatures as low as -196°C. Special screw cap designed w/o silicone washer to minimize contamination.
* Clear graduation marks for exact measurements
* Large white writing area for manual specimen identification
* Tubes and caps are fully autoclavable (121C/15 lbs)
* Certified RNase/DNase free and non-pyrogenic
* Available with colored cap inserts for easy ID